Dontrelle Inman reportedly heading back to Chargers
The Los Angeles Chargers are signing free agent wide receiver Dontrelle Inman.
Inman was with the Chargers from 2014-16 after spending the previous two seasons in the Canadian Football League. The Chargers are thin at receiver behind Keenan Allen and Mike Williams, so Inman can provide some needed depth. The 30-year-old veteran was released by the New England Patriots last weekend after signing on in May.
Inman caught 28 passes on 39 targets for 304 yards and 3 touchdowns in nine games for the Indianapolis Colts last season.
- Darrel Williams expected to start for Chiefs over LeSean McCoy September 22nd, 2019
- Mark Andrews (foot) officially active for Ravens Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (calf) officially out Sunday for Eagles September 22nd, 2019
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) playing as Chiefs host Ravens September 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) active in Week 3 for Green Bay September 22nd, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) good to go for Colts versus Falcons September 22nd, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen projected for 9.5 targets in Week 3 September 20th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws 293 yards and an interception Sunday in Chargers' loss September 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Mike Williams (knee) officially active for Chargers Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) expected to play in limited role in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler ranked among Week 2's top 10 running backs September 13th, 2019