Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (ankle) will not practice this week.
Colts head coach Frank Reich says Luck is still dealing with a "full speed movement versus pain threshold" issue. The continued absence is an ominous sign for Luck's Week 1 availability. Look for another update at the beginning of next week.
Operating under the assumption Luck plays all 16 games, numberFire's models project him for 4,464.2 passing yards with 34.02 touchdowns and 12.8 interceptions this season, plus 190.1 yards and another 2.03 scores on the ground. He's the QB4 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week's 2 game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack held to 51 rushing yards in Sunday's victory over Tennessee September 15th, 2019
- Colts place Devin Funchess (collarbone) on IR September 9th, 2019
- Devin Funchess reportedly breaks collarbone in Colts' loss September 9th, 2019
- Colts sign Jacoby Brissett to a two-year, $30M extension September 2nd, 2019
- Colts host Brock Osweiler in search for backup quarterback August 28th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck reportedly retires, Jacoby Brissett new starting quarterback August 24th, 2019