Derrius Guice expected to play in Washington's next preseason game
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee, hamstring) is expected to play in Thursday's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Thursday will be the only preseason action for Guice as Washington eases him back into action following knee surgeries and a hamstring injury. He is expected to be ready to go for Week 1 but will be splitting time with Adrian Peterson to start the year.
numberFire's models project Guice as the RB33 in fantasy with 743.9 rushing yards, 206.9 receiving yards, and 5.2 touchdowns in 2019.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes throws for 443 yards, 4 touchdowns Sunday September 16th, 2019
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup undergoing knee MRI September 16th, 2019
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger may require elbow surgery September 16th, 2019
- Drew Brees (thumb) reportedly expected to sit Week 3 for Saints September 16th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve September 13th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) will not play in Week 2's matchup against Dallas September 13th, 2019
- Jordan Reed may play for Washington Week 2 September 12th, 2019
- Derrius Guice reportedly undergoes knee surgery, out indefinitely for Washington September 12th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson named Washington's Week 2 starter September 11th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed remains in concussion protocol September 11th, 2019