Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots
Retired tight end Rob Gronkowski's agent Drew Rosenhaus "wouldn't be shocked" if the future Hall of Famer returned to the New England Patriots.
“If the team was struggling or they needed him at some point next year, and let’s just say hypothetically Tom Brady gave him a call and said ‘Rob, I need you.’ I wouldn’t be shocked if he came back to play a few games,” Rosenhaus said. Turning 30 in May, Gronkowski is ready to move on to off-field passions, but he could always return for another postseason run.
Over 115 career games, Gronk reeled in 521 receptions for 7,861 yards and 79 touchdowns (0.69 touchdowns per game) on 795 targets.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots March 25th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski announces retirement March 24th, 2019
- Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly pick up Maurice Harris on 1-year deal March 15th, 2019