Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots
Retired tight end Rob Gronkowski's agent Drew Rosenhaus "wouldn't be shocked" if the future Hall of Famer returned to the New England Patriots.
“If the team was struggling or they needed him at some point next year, and let’s just say hypothetically Tom Brady gave him a call and said ‘Rob, I need you.’ I wouldn’t be shocked if he came back to play a few games,” Rosenhaus said. Turning 30 in May, Gronkowski is ready to move on to off-field passions, but he could always return for another postseason run.
Over 115 career games, Gronk reeled in 521 receptions for 7,861 yards and 79 touchdowns (0.69 touchdowns per game) on 795 targets.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019
- New England's Benjamin Watson receives a four-game suspension on Monday May 27th, 2019