Rashaad Penny (knee) game-time decision Sunday for Seattle
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is a game-time decision for Week 16 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Penny got in only a limited practice session on Friday after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. If he sits out, Mike Davis will step up and fill the second-back role behind Chris Carson. J.D. McKissic could see some touches as well.
Our models project Penny for just 18.8 total yards on 3.0 touches for 3.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Darrel Williams expected to start for Chiefs over LeSean McCoy September 22nd, 2019
- Mark Andrews (foot) officially active for Ravens Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (calf) officially out Sunday for Eagles September 22nd, 2019
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) playing as Chiefs host Ravens September 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) active in Week 3 for Green Bay September 22nd, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) good to go for Colts versus Falcons September 22nd, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (hamstring) reportedly sidelined for Seahawks Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson ranked as Week 3's RB14 September 20th, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny questionable for Week 3 with a hamstring injury September 20th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson projected for 20.7 touches in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) not listed on Seattle's Week 2 final Injury Report September 13th, 2019