Greg Zuerlein (groin) to return for Los Angeles in Week 7
Los Angeles Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein is set to come back to the team ahead of its Week 7 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Zuerlein has been out since Week 2, and Sam Ficken and Cairo Santos have taken over in his absence. With the All-Pro kicker back, Santos has been released.
In nearly two games played this season, Zuerlein has made four of five field goals and has been perfect on three extra-point tries.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019