Cooper Kupp (knee) expected to sit for Rams Week 7
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) is expected to miss Week 7 against the San Francisco 49ers, per head coach Sean McVay.
"Most likely he probably will miss this game," McVay said. "And then dependent on how he responds it will just kind of be on a week-to-week basis." Josh Reynolds is expected to see more snaps while Kupp is out, but the bulk of the available targets will likely be soaked up by Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks, and Todd Gurley.
Kupp is averaging 15.2 FanDuel points per game this season, with 30 receptions for 438 yards and 5 touchdowns on 42 targets. He's currently the WR17 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley finds the endzone for Rams in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley (knee) taken off Rams injury report January 10th, 2019