Cooper Kupp (knee) expected to sit for Rams Week 7
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) is expected to miss Week 7 against the San Francisco 49ers, per head coach Sean McVay.
"Most likely he probably will miss this game," McVay said. "And then dependent on how he responds it will just kind of be on a week-to-week basis." Josh Reynolds is expected to see more snaps while Kupp is out, but the bulk of the available targets will likely be soaked up by Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks, and Todd Gurley.
Kupp is averaging 15.2 FanDuel points per game this season, with 30 receptions for 438 yards and 5 touchdowns on 42 targets. He's currently the WR17 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019