Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Kupp was carted off the field with the knee injury on Sunday but returned to the sidelines in the second half, trying to convince the medical staff to let him play. An MCL sprain typically comes with a multi-week absence, making Kupp doubtful to play versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 7. Josh Reynolds would see more time if Kupp is sidelined.
Kupp has caught 30 passes for 438 yards and 5 touchdowns this season.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley finds the endzone for Rams in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley (knee) taken off Rams injury report January 10th, 2019