Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Kupp was carted off the field with the knee injury on Sunday but returned to the sidelines in the second half, trying to convince the medical staff to let him play. An MCL sprain typically comes with a multi-week absence, making Kupp doubtful to play versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 7. Josh Reynolds would see more time if Kupp is sidelined.
Kupp has caught 30 passes for 438 yards and 5 touchdowns this season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019