Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Kupp was carted off the field with the knee injury on Sunday but returned to the sidelines in the second half, trying to convince the medical staff to let him play. An MCL sprain typically comes with a multi-week absence, making Kupp doubtful to play versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 7. Josh Reynolds would see more time if Kupp is sidelined.
Kupp has caught 30 passes for 438 yards and 5 touchdowns this season.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Todd Gurley yields 160 yards, touchdown in Rams' win November 12th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp tears ACL in Rams' Week 10 victory November 12th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp projected as WR18 in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Aqib Talib (ankle) aiming to return for Rams Week 13 November 7th, 2018
- Brandin Cooks balls for Rams with 114 yards, 1 touchdown November 5th, 2018