Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) cleared for Week 6
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks (concussion) is officially cleared to play on Sunday against the Denver Broncos.
Teammate Cooper Kupp was also cleared. Both players were full participants in practice on Friday, so Saturday's news was expected. Cooks has caught 26 of 33 targets for 452 yards and a touchdown.
Our models project Cooks to score 12.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,800 on Sunday.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Todd Gurley yields 160 yards, touchdown in Rams' win November 12th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp tears ACL in Rams' Week 10 victory November 12th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp projected as WR18 in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Aqib Talib (ankle) aiming to return for Rams Week 13 November 7th, 2018
- Brandin Cooks balls for Rams with 114 yards, 1 touchdown November 5th, 2018