Rams' Cooper Kupp (concussion) expected to play in Week 6
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (concussion) fully practiced on Friday and is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos.
Head Coach Sean McVay said on Friday he anticipates Kupp to be cleared from concussion protocol tomorrow after participating fully in Friday's practice.
If Kupp is active on Sunday, our models project him for 12.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,800. His Week 6 projected totals include 68.6 receiving yards on 4.5 receptions.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Todd Gurley yields 160 yards, touchdown in Rams' win November 12th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp tears ACL in Rams' Week 10 victory November 12th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp projected as WR18 in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Aqib Talib (ankle) aiming to return for Rams Week 13 November 7th, 2018
- Brandin Cooks balls for Rams with 114 yards, 1 touchdown November 5th, 2018