Rams' Cooper Kupp (concussion) expected to play in Week 6
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (concussion) fully practiced on Friday and is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos.
Head Coach Sean McVay said on Friday he anticipates Kupp to be cleared from concussion protocol tomorrow after participating fully in Friday's practice.
If Kupp is active on Sunday, our models project him for 12.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,800. His Week 6 projected totals include 68.6 receiving yards on 4.5 receptions.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley finds the endzone for Rams in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley (knee) taken off Rams injury report January 10th, 2019