Rams' Cooper Kupp (concussion) expected to play in Week 6
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (concussion) fully practiced on Friday and is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos.
Head Coach Sean McVay said on Friday he anticipates Kupp to be cleared from concussion protocol tomorrow after participating fully in Friday's practice.
If Kupp is active on Sunday, our models project him for 12.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,800. His Week 6 projected totals include 68.6 receiving yards on 4.5 receptions.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019