Lions' Kenny Golladay projected for 7.28 targets in Week 5
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay is projected for 10.2 FanDuel points in Week 5 by numberFire's models.
Our models project Golladay for 56.6 receiving yards on 4.1 receptions against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Golladay's Week 5 price is $6,300. The Lions receiver averages 14.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Lions re-sign Zach Zenner for a season March 12th, 2019
- Lions reportedly add Jesse James March 11th, 2019
- Lions reportedly agree to five-year deal with Trey Flowers March 11th, 2019
- Justin Coleman, Lions reportedly agree to terms March 11th, 2019