Lions' Kenny Golladay projected for 7.28 targets in Week 5
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay is projected for 10.2 FanDuel points in Week 5 by numberFire's models.
Our models project Golladay for 56.6 receiving yards on 4.1 receptions against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Golladay's Week 5 price is $6,300. The Lions receiver averages 14.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Lions' Marvin Jones (knee) considered day-to-day November 12th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (ankle) active for Detroit in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (ankle) expected to play for Detroit in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (questionable) for Detroit in Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Lions' Darius Slay (knee) still not practicing Friday November 9th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (ankle) limited again at Lions practice November 8th, 2018