Trevon Bluiett returning to Xavier for his senior season
Xavier Musketeers junior forward Trevon Bluiett will withdraw from the 2017 NBA Draft and return to school for his senior season, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Bluiett entered the draft without hiring an agent, allowing him to retain his college eligibility. The junior was projected to be a late-second-round pick at best, making his decision to return to school easier. He will spend next season trying to improve his draft stock for a more shallow 2018 NBA Draft class.
Bluiett averaged 18.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 2.5 three-pointers per game his junior season.
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- 13-seed Marshall takes out Wichita State in surprise upset March 16th, 2018
- Arizona falls to 13-seed Buffalo in stunning upset on Thursday March 16th, 2018
- 11-seed Loyola Chicago upsets Miami with 28-foot shot at buzzer March 15th, 2018
- Kansas takes top seed in Midwest Region March 11th, 2018
- Xavier earns one-seed in NCAA Tournament for first time in program history March 11th, 2018
- Trevon Bluiett returning to Xavier for his senior season May 23rd, 2017
- Kerem Kanter will transfer to Xavier if not drafted April 11th, 2017
- Xavier's Trevon Bluiett arrested for marijuana possession April 10th, 2017
- Trevon Bluiett exploring his NBA options after junior year at Xavier March 31st, 2017
- Xavier's Edmond Sumner declares himself eligible for NBA Draft March 28th, 2017