BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft
Brigham Young Cougars sophomore forward Eric Mika will hire an agent and stay in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jeff Borzello of ESPN.
Mika impressed many at the NBA Draft Combine with his athleticism and long wingspan. A superb scorer, the 22-year-old ranks in the top 80 of NBA Draft prospects and has a shot at slipping into the back end of the draft as a late-second-round pick.
Mika averaged 20.3 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 1.9 blocks per game in 2016-17.
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- 13-seed Marshall takes out Wichita State in surprise upset March 16th, 2018
- Arizona falls to 13-seed Buffalo in stunning upset on Thursday March 16th, 2018
- 11-seed Loyola Chicago upsets Miami with 28-foot shot at buzzer March 15th, 2018
- Kansas takes top seed in Midwest Region March 11th, 2018
- BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft May 18th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has entered the 2017 NBA Draft March 23rd, 2017
- Eric Mika's monster game guides BYU to upset of Gonzaga February 26th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has a dominates San Francisco on Thursday January 13th, 2017