BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft
Brigham Young Cougars sophomore forward Eric Mika will hire an agent and stay in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jeff Borzello of ESPN.
Mika impressed many at the NBA Draft Combine with his athleticism and long wingspan. A superb scorer, the 22-year-old ranks in the top 80 of NBA Draft prospects and has a shot at slipping into the back end of the draft as a late-second-round pick.
Mika averaged 20.3 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 1.9 blocks per game in 2016-17.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft May 18th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has entered the 2017 NBA Draft March 23rd, 2017
- Eric Mika's monster game guides BYU to upset of Gonzaga February 26th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has a dominates San Francisco on Thursday January 13th, 2017