Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M
The Milwaukee Bucks and forward Ersan Ilyasova have agreed to a three-year, $21M deal, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Ilyasova started and spent the bulk of his NBA career with the Bucks and will return to the club after three seasons away. Milwaukee may be having reservations on re-signing Jabari Parker, or they could have signed Ilyasova back for insurance reasons as the third-year of the deal is not guaranteed.
Ilyasova averaged 10.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers in 25.1 minutes per game with the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers last season.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Bucks' Sterling Brown scores 11 points with 7 assists Sunday in Game 1 April 15th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads Bucks to comfortable Game 1 win Sunday April 15th, 2019
- Bucks starting Sterling Brown at shooting guard on Sunday April 14th, 2019