Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M
The Milwaukee Bucks and forward Ersan Ilyasova have agreed to a three-year, $21M deal, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Ilyasova started and spent the bulk of his NBA career with the Bucks and will return to the club after three seasons away. Milwaukee may be having reservations on re-signing Jabari Parker, or they could have signed Ilyasova back for insurance reasons as the third-year of the deal is not guaranteed.
Ilyasova averaged 10.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.3 three-pointers in 25.1 minutes per game with the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers last season.
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (finger) to see a hand specialist, could miss 2-to-4 weeks January 22nd, 2019
- Suns' T.J. Warren (ankle) makes an early exit on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson (foot) listed as out for Wednesday's game January 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose starting in place of Jeff Teague on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Jalen Brunson will come off the bench Tuesday for Dallas January 22nd, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (foot) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix January 22nd, 2019
- Ersan Ilyasova playing with Milwaukee's second unit on Sunday January 13th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) to return for Bucks Sunday after one-game absence January 13th, 2019
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) probable for Sunday's game against Atlanta January 12th, 2019
- D.J. Wilson (hip) available to play for Milwaukee Friday January 11th, 2019
- Bucks starting Ersan Ilyasova against Washington on Friday January 11th, 2019
- Eric Bledsoe (hamstring) will play on Friday for Milwaukee January 11th, 2019