Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 31 points (13-of-23 field goals, 5-of-8 free throws) with 14 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals in Thursday's 97-86 Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics.
Giannis bounced back from a relatively quiet Game 5 to turn in his third 30-point game of the series while helping the Bucks force a Game 7 on Saturday. He also didn't commit a single turnover for the first time since February 25.
Giannis scored 59.8 FanDuel points in Game 6, compared to his average of 53.0 FanDuel points per game this postseason.
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (finger) to see a hand specialist, could miss 2-to-4 weeks January 22nd, 2019
- Suns' T.J. Warren (ankle) makes an early exit on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson (foot) listed as out for Wednesday's game January 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose starting in place of Jeff Teague on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Jalen Brunson will come off the bench Tuesday for Dallas January 22nd, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (foot) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix January 22nd, 2019
- Ersan Ilyasova playing with Milwaukee's second unit on Sunday January 13th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) to return for Bucks Sunday after one-game absence January 13th, 2019
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) probable for Sunday's game against Atlanta January 12th, 2019
- D.J. Wilson (hip) available to play for Milwaukee Friday January 11th, 2019
- Bucks starting Ersan Ilyasova against Washington on Friday January 11th, 2019
- Eric Bledsoe (hamstring) will play on Friday for Milwaukee January 11th, 2019