Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 31 points (13-of-23 field goals, 5-of-8 free throws) with 14 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals in Thursday's 97-86 Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics.
Giannis bounced back from a relatively quiet Game 5 to turn in his third 30-point game of the series while helping the Bucks force a Game 7 on Saturday. He also didn't commit a single turnover for the first time since February 25.
Giannis scored 59.8 FanDuel points in Game 6, compared to his average of 53.0 FanDuel points per game this postseason.
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Bruce Brown playing with Detroit's second unit on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Bucks' Sterling Brown scores 11 points with 7 assists Sunday in Game 1 April 15th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads Bucks to comfortable Game 1 win Sunday April 15th, 2019
- Bucks starting Sterling Brown at shooting guard on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Nikola Mirotic (thumb) cleared for Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (thumb) went through Bucks' practice, could play on Sunday April 12th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Bonzie Colson moves into Wednesday's starting lineup April 10th, 2019