Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 31 points (13-of-23 field goals, 5-of-8 free throws) with 14 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals in Thursday's 97-86 Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics.
Giannis bounced back from a relatively quiet Game 5 to turn in his third 30-point game of the series while helping the Bucks force a Game 7 on Saturday. He also didn't commit a single turnover for the first time since February 25.
Giannis scored 59.8 FanDuel points in Game 6, compared to his average of 53.0 FanDuel points per game this postseason.
- Kevin Durant scores 29 points, Warriors beat Hawks November 14th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (rest) will not play on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Draymond Green suspended without pay by Warriors for Tuesday's game versus Hawks November 13th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for New Orleans November 13th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Pelicans November 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez bakes for season-high 28 points, 8 treys as Bucks roast Nuggets November 12th, 2018
- John Henson (wrist) active for Bucks Thursday November 8th, 2018
- John Henson (wrist) questionable on Thursday for Milwaukee November 8th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 22 points, 8 boards, 6 dimes, 4 treys for Milwaukee November 7th, 2018
- Donte DiVincenzo (quad) available for Bucks Thursday November 1st, 2018
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo (quad) questionable Thursday October 31st, 2018