Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Frank Jackson broke his right foot and will undergo surgery on Friday.
Jackson had a stress fracture in his right foot earlier this year and had surgery in May. The rookie will now undergo his second surgery in less than four months and will miss most, if not all of training camp, and likely a good portion of the first month or two of the season.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points, 25 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in 24.9 minutes per game in his one-and-only college season with the Duke Blue Devils in 2016-17. He was selected with the first pick of the second round (31 overall) in the 2017 NBA Draft.
- Lou Williams returns to Clippers' bench versus Trail Blazers March 18th, 2018
- Milos Teodosic replaces Lou Williams in Clippers' lineup on Sunday night March 18th, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out for Hornets on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison (wrist) questionable for Grizzlies on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Bulls' Noah Vonleh (toe) questionable for Monday's matchup March 18th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out for Miami on Monday March 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will return to Pelicans' bench with Rajon Rondo starting on Sunday March 18th, 2018
- Solomon Hill will play 8-10 minutes for Pelicans in Sunday's season debut March 18th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo (rest) will return to Pelicans' starting lineup Sunday after sitting out Saturday on front end of back-to-back March 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' Solomon Hill (hamstring) could make season debut on Sunday March 18th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will start for Pelicans on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo (rest) won't play Saturday against Rockets March 17th, 2018