Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest
Sacramento Kings power forward Zach Randolph was charged with misdemeanor possession and misdemeanor resisting arrest after an August 9th arrest in Los Angeles.
Randolph was initially arrested for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell, but prosecutors have reduced the charges down to the two misdemeanors. If convicted, Randolph could face a maximum of one year in prison but he's unlikely to see a jail cell with it being his first offense. It's more likely that Z-Bo is put on probation and ordered to do some type of community service. That's not the look the front office wanted the veteran to bring to a rebuilding Kings team. If Randolph faces any type of suspension for his actions, Skal Labissiere and Willie Cauley-Stein should see an increase in minutes to start the season.
Randolph signed a 2-year deal worth $24 million this summer. At 36 years old, he brings his 14.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game to a team that finished 25th in our power rankings a year ago.
- Lou Williams returns to Clippers' bench versus Trail Blazers March 18th, 2018
- Milos Teodosic replaces Lou Williams in Clippers' lineup on Sunday night March 18th, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out for Hornets on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Andrew Harrison (wrist) questionable for Grizzlies on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Bulls' Noah Vonleh (toe) questionable for Monday's matchup March 18th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out for Miami on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Buddy Hield stays hot with 23 points Saturday in Kings' loss March 18th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Vince Carter (personal) unavailable on Saturday for Kings March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (hip) upgraded to probable for Friday March 16th, 2018
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 24 points in overtime win over Heat on Wednesday March 15th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos moves back to Kings' bench versus Heat March 14th, 2018