Grizzlies' Ben McLemore breaks bone in right foot
Memphis Grizzlies guard Ben McLemore underwent surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture of the fifth metatarsal in his right foot and will be sidelined for an estimated 12 weeks.
McLemore was playing in a pick-up game in Los Angeles when he landed on another player's foot and suffered the injury. He signed a two-year $10.7 million contract with the Grizzlies this summer in what could be his last chance at making a place for himself in the NBA. The former seventh overall pick should be back in action sometime in the first few weeks of the regular season.
McLemore had another poor season in 2016-17, averaging 8.1 points and 2.1 rebounds with a .507 effective field goal percentage. His nERD of -4.5 ranked him 460th in the league.
- Jawun Evans stuffs the stat sheet in Clippers' loss on Friday December 15th, 2017
- Bobby Portis sets a new career-high with 27 points in Bulls' win December 15th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook logs a monstrous triple-double in Thunder's triple-OT win December 15th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter day-to-day with a thigh bruise December 15th, 2017
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missed Thursday's game due to legal matter December 15th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker starting on Friday, will sit out on Saturday December 15th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) will play and start on Friday night for Memphis December 15th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons will come off the bench on Friday night December 15th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) is questionable to play on Friday for Memphis December 14th, 2017
- Marc Gasol struggles from the field as Grizzlies fall to Wizards December 14th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison scores 20 in losing effort December 14th, 2017
- Mario Chalmers a non-factor off Grizzlies' bench December 14th, 2017