Grizzlies' Mike Conley produces well in Game 3 win over the Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley racked up 24 points, 8 assists and 1 rebound in 34 minutes of action as the Grizzlies upset the San Antonio Spurs with a 105-94 win on Thursday.
That win brings the series to 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Game 4 will take place on Saturday in Memphis. Conley has been producing well so far in Round 1, averaging 20.3 points, 7.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game.
Conley's 30.4 nERD was also good for a game-high in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live.
- Jawun Evans stuffs the stat sheet in Clippers' loss on Friday December 15th, 2017
- Bobby Portis sets a new career-high with 27 points in Bulls' win December 15th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook logs a monstrous triple-double in Thunder's triple-OT win December 15th, 2017
- Wizards' Otto Porter day-to-day with a thigh bruise December 15th, 2017
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missed Thursday's game due to legal matter December 15th, 2017
- Spurs' Tony Parker starting on Friday, will sit out on Saturday December 15th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) will play and start on Friday night for Memphis December 15th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons will come off the bench on Friday night December 15th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans (hip) is questionable to play on Friday for Memphis December 14th, 2017
- Marc Gasol struggles from the field as Grizzlies fall to Wizards December 14th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison scores 20 in losing effort December 14th, 2017
- Mario Chalmers a non-factor off Grizzlies' bench December 14th, 2017