Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green reportedly signed a four-year $100 million extension on Saturday.
According to ESPN, Green's new contract will start in 2020 and is worth $118 million over five seasons. Look for the 29-year old to play an increased role in the Warriors' offense this upcoming season with Kevin Durant's departure and Klay Thompson's injury.
In 66 games last season, Green averaged 34.4 FanDuel points. The Warriors' forward produced 7.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 6.9 assists per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019