Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami
The Los Angeles Clippers are acquiring small forward Maurice Harkless and a future first-round pick from the Miami Heat as part of the Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade deal.
Harkless was acquired earlier Monday from the Portland Trail Blazers in the Hassan Whiteside trade, but he had to be shipped to make room for Butler's max deal. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't sign with the Clippers, Harkless could see a formidable role in Los Angeles. He turned 26 in May.
Harkless averaged 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples in 60 games for the Trail Blazers last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019