Portland's Rodeny Hood (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Tuesday
Portland Trail Blazers guard/forward Rodney Hood (knee) is questionable for Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals on Tuesday.
An MRI revealed a left knee bone bruise for Hood after he was injured during Game 7 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals on Sunday. If he sits, expect Seth Curry and Evan Turner to see extra minutes off the bench.
Hood has averaged 9.9 points and 2.4 rebounds in 22.4 minutes per game this postseason.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019