Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams scored 33 points (12-of-19 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 10 assists, 1 3-pointer, and 5 turnovers in 34.5 minutes of a 129-121 Game 5 win over the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
Williams led the Clippers in scoring and notched his second double-double of the series. It was a solid showing after he totaled 28 points in Games 3 and 4. The Clippers can force a Game 7 with a win in Los Angeles on Friday.
Lou scored 47.8 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019