Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Monday's playoff game against Philadelphia
Brooklyn Nets center Ed Davis (ankle) is questionable to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday.
Davis was able to return in Game 1 after spraining his ankle but will still be considered questionable for Monday's matchup against Philadelphia. If he is active, our models project the Brooklyn center to score 5.1 points in 15.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Davis to produce 16.3 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Wilson Chandler will reportedly sign with the Nets July 3rd, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell reportedly headed to Warriors in sign, trade with Nets July 1st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving reportedly signs a four-year contract with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- DeAndre Jordan reportedly expected to join Brooklyn June 30th, 2019
- Garrett Temple reportedly expected to sign a two-year deal with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly plans to sign with Brooklyn June 30th, 2019