Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Monday's playoff game against Philadelphia
Brooklyn Nets center Ed Davis (ankle) is questionable to play against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday.
Davis was able to return in Game 1 after spraining his ankle but will still be considered questionable for Monday's matchup against Philadelphia. If he is active, our models project the Brooklyn center to score 5.1 points in 15.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Davis to produce 16.3 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) plans to play for Nets in Game 3 April 17th, 2019