Knicks' Frank Ntilikina (groin) ruled out for season
New York Knicks point guard Frank Ntilikina (groin) will not play again this season.
Ntilikina re-aggravated his groin injury on March 24 and has been recommended to sit out the remainder of the year. He appeared in just two games after January 27.
Ntilikina averaged 5.7 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 0.7 steals, 0.8 triples, and 14.2 FanDuel points in 43 games (16 starts) this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019