Frank Ntilikina (groin) will not play for Knicks against Jazz
New York Knicks point guard Frank Ntilikina (sore groin) will not play on Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Ntilikina was recalled from the G League on Tuesday and had been listed as questionable, but he will not make his return at home on Wednesday. The 2017 8th overall pick hasn't played since January 27.
Ntilikina is averaging 14.5 FanDuel points through 41 games (16 starts) this season, with 5.9 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 triples per contest.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019