Grizzlies' C.J. Miles expected to miss rest of year with foot injury
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward C.J. Miles is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a left foot injury.
Miles has been diagnosed with a stress reaction that will require roughly 3-6 weeks to recover, per a press release from the Grizzlies. The 32-year-old veteran appeared in 13 games for Memphis as a reserve after being acquired from the Toronto Raptors, including a season-best 33-point effort on March 13.
Miles averaged 11.3 FanDuel points over 53 games (one start) this season, with 6.4 points and 1.3 triples per contest.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies will reportedly waive Avery Bradley July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019