Grizzlies' C.J. Miles expected to miss rest of year with foot injury
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward C.J. Miles is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a left foot injury.
Miles has been diagnosed with a stress reaction that will require roughly 3-6 weeks to recover, per a press release from the Grizzlies. The 32-year-old veteran appeared in 13 games for Memphis as a reserve after being acquired from the Toronto Raptors, including a season-best 33-point effort on March 13.
Miles averaged 11.3 FanDuel points over 53 games (one start) this season, with 6.4 points and 1.3 triples per contest.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Zeller heads to the Memphis' bench Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb starting at center Wednesday for Memphis April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) to miss Grizzlies' season finale April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) questionable for Grizzlies against Golden State April 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley ruled out again for Grizzlies' finale Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb available off Grizzlies' bench versus Pistons April 9th, 2019