C.J. Miles scores season-best 33 points with 8 treys in Grizzlies' loss
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward C.J. Miles scored a season-high 33 points (11-of-16, 3-of-4 free throws) with 3 rebounds and 8 3-pointers in 32.6 minutes of a 132-111 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
Miles had scored 13 points and been held scoreless in the two games heading into this one. His previous season-high was 15 points and he's averaging just 6.5 points per game on the year, so this performance might not necessarily be a sign of things to come. Memphis visits the Washington Wizards on Saturday.
Miles finished with a season-best 34.6 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 11.4 FanDuel points in 52 games overall this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Ja Morant to undergo knee surgery June 1st, 2019
- Tyler Zeller heads to the Memphis' bench Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb starting at center Wednesday for Memphis April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) to miss Grizzlies' season finale April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) questionable for Grizzlies against Golden State April 10th, 2019