C.J. Miles scores season-best 33 points with 8 treys in Grizzlies' loss
Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward C.J. Miles scored a season-high 33 points (11-of-16, 3-of-4 free throws) with 3 rebounds and 8 3-pointers in 32.6 minutes of a 132-111 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
Miles had scored 13 points and been held scoreless in the two games heading into this one. His previous season-high was 15 points and he's averaging just 6.5 points per game on the year, so this performance might not necessarily be a sign of things to come. Memphis visits the Washington Wizards on Saturday.
Miles finished with a season-best 34.6 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 11.4 FanDuel points in 52 games overall this season.
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- JaMychal Green starting for Clippers in Sunday's Game 4, Ivica Zubac to come off bench April 21st, 2019
- Guerschon Yabusele (back) out on Sunday for Boston in Game 4 April 21st, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Tyler Zeller heads to the Memphis' bench Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb starting at center Wednesday for Memphis April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) to miss Grizzlies' season finale April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) questionable for Grizzlies against Golden State April 10th, 2019
- Mike Conley ruled out again for Grizzlies' finale Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb available off Grizzlies' bench versus Pistons April 9th, 2019