Dewayne Dedmon (knee) questionable for Hawks Sunday
Atlanta Hawks center Dewayne Dedmon (right knee contusion) is questionable to play on Sunday versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
Dedmon missed the past two games, leading to starts for Alex Len. John Collins and Tyler Zeller have also helped fill the void at the five.
numberFire's models expect Dedmon to play Sunday and score 26.3 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,900.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Hawk' Alex Len scores career-high 33 points Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Isaac Humphries starting on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Justin Anderson to come off Hawks' bench Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Hawks starting Jaylen Adams at point guard on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (back) starting on Sunday for Atlanta April 7th, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter (back) upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against the Bucks April 7th, 2019