Mike Muscala (ankle) will not play for Sixers on Thusday
Philadelphia 76ers forward/center Mike Muscala will not play on Thursday night against the Chicago Bulls.
Muscala is still recovering from an ankle injury. Until he gets back, expect Amir Johnson to see 10-15 minutes of run.
We don't project a ton of production for Muscala this year. We currently have him projected to average 5.6 points, 3.0 rebounds, 0.9 assists, and 0.8 steals plus blocks.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (rest) will not play on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Draymond Green suspended without pay by Warriors for Tuesday's game versus Hawks November 13th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for New Orleans November 13th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Pelicans November 13th, 2018
- Warriors reportedly expected to rest Draymond Green on Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- Landry Shamet returning to 76ers' bench Monday November 12th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler to make first start of season for 76ers Monday November 12th, 2018
- J.J. Redick starting for short-handed 76ers on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Philadelphia's Landry Shamet starting on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Philadelphia's Wilson Chandler (rest) will not play on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Dario Saric involved in five player trade with Minnesota Timberwolves and Philadelphia 76ers November 10th, 2018