Mike Muscala (ankle) will not play for Sixers on Thusday
Philadelphia 76ers forward/center Mike Muscala will not play on Thursday night against the Chicago Bulls.
Muscala is still recovering from an ankle injury. Until he gets back, expect Amir Johnson to see 10-15 minutes of run.
We don't project a ton of production for Muscala this year. We currently have him projected to average 5.6 points, 3.0 rebounds, 0.9 assists, and 0.8 steals plus blocks.
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Bruce Brown playing with Detroit's second unit on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019