Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) will begin season on 10-Day injured list
Saint Louis Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez (shoulder) will start the 2019 season on the 10-Day Injured List.
Despite resuming a throwing program in March, Martinez will not begin the season on the active roster after being placed on the 10-Day Injured List on Monday. Look for a more defined timeline for Martinez's return after he can prove to the team he is over his right rotator cuff issues.
For the 2019 season, our models project Martinez to produce a 3.70 ERA with 181 strikeouts in 179.9 innings pitched.
- Phillies-Nationals game on Tuesday is postponed June 18th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer suffers a nose injury on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Dodgers' Kenta Maeda to get an extra day of rest before next start June 18th, 2019
- Blue Jays promote Billy McKinney to the active roster on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Austin Voth to be called up to start for Nationals Wednesday June 18th, 2019
- Yoan Moncada (back) expected to be back in White Sox lineup Wednesday June 18th, 2019
- Adam Wainwright (hamstring) to return to Cardinals' rotation Thursday June 18th, 2019
- Miles Mikolas delivers six clean frames in Cardinals' win June 18th, 2019
- Cardinals put Yairo Munoz on paternity leave June 17th, 2019
- Jose Martinez sitting Monday for St. Louis June 17th, 2019
- Marcell Ozuna back in Cardinals' lineup Monday June 17th, 2019
- Tomas Nido in Mets' Sunday lineup June 16th, 2019